Thursday, March 24, 2005

If I'm a mess

well some contact wiht the world beyond my flat did me some good. May hair looks really good. It's straightened which looks great but I simply can't do myself. It not like my hair ois, curly, is just a tiny bit wavy, but never stick straight like this. So it's nice, a treat. I didn't really talk during any of it (except stuff about my various ear piercings which always happens when my hair is cut) so I just kind of zoned out.

On the way there I saw and introduced myself to a girl who lives upstairs and goes to the same Canadian uni as me. We talked a bit and said that we should get together over the break as we're both around for chunks of it. I also went to sainsburys and bought some stuff I forgot yesterday to make a recipe and, surprise, chocolate milk. I also bought a crochet hook and some yarn. I want to make a case for my ipod, but I'm going to make something else in the meantime to practice becasue I haven't crocheted in a long time.

I don't know if I'm going to the library tomorrow. It's kind of pointless without these books done. I'm going to try to remotivate myself tomorrow and get on track. Today has been a rough day so I'm going to just relax and craft and play online. Maybe the next american idol will be done sometime soon so I can watch that as it always seems to relax me and get my mind off things.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

Hey,

Just wanted to wish you a good weekend.

Celia said...

Thanks. Hope your long weekend is well spent.