Monday, March 07, 2005

Live from the Library

Well I didn't get up early this morning as planned so now I have to stay at the library for at least two hours. I've got a load of reading to do for various things.

I got some good emails today including a free place to stay while I'm in London in early April, which is super good. I'm feeling anxious about Wednesday. An assignment will be done and have fun plans with Lily and likely others. Very excited.

The party I'm going to is a Hawaiian theme and I'm not sure what to wear. I can't justify buying a grass skirt or something. I know tons of girls will be wearing bikin tops, which I would not do even if I owned one. I will put flowers in my hair because I already have them. I would wear a grass skirt but can't justify the purchase. We'll see. I'll see what Victoria is planning on wearing.

10 comments:

Delgar said...

I'm very excited for you.

I hope your work in the library goes okay. Hopefully you don't get too distracted.

Celia said...

Thank you.
I was actually really distracted in the library. I couldn't keep focused on one subject at a time and kept going from one floor to another looking for stuff and generally wasting time. Got a decent amount of stuff done though.

Delgar said...

Why won't you wear a bikini top?

Celia said...

I just don't have the body to wear a bikini. I've always wanted a string bikini top just to wear under tank tops and stuff but my breasts just do not work with them.

I am confident about my body in certain things, but not in bathing suits. Which is kind of weird becasue I almost contantly walk around my room and my flat at home in just a thong and a tank and fell great. It's other people that freak me out.

Delgar said...

That brings me to another question.

Why do you lounge around in a thong.

The original purpose of the thong was for the whole no panty line, so why do you choose to lounge around in a thong, rather than something else?

Celia said...

I just do. I only wear thongs so when I take my jeans off when I get home that's what I'm in.

Delgar said...

Ahhh,

That's so hot!

Celia said...

It is?
Am I being mocked?

Delgar said...

No, not at all. I love underwear. I'm a big underwear fan.

Thongs, Lace, Silk, underwear of all shapes and sizes. I love seeing women in underwear.

Oddly enough I'm a big fan of garter belts, but I can't seem to get anyone I've been in a relationship to really try them out for me. :(

I love undressing a women, I love watching her undress. I love touching them overtop of underwear and diving underneath.

I love underwear.

Delgar said...

Now all I can think about is panties, panties and more panties. How lame is that?