Monday, March 07, 2005

Planning Stages

Well I know I'm supposed to be reading. And I kind of am. But I was thinking today about wearing a skirt, but it's cold. I do have grey tights that I wear but I wanted to wear this back dress with a sweater that doesn't look good with the grey tights. But a comment that cmae in reminded me that I have a garter I can wear with my fishnets. Paired with my trainers and a clutch this is the perfect thign to wear out on Wednesday.

But I've never worn the stuff together so I put it all on (and took the picture below). But all this putting on fishnets and a garter got me distracted from my reading with a cunt that became very wet and was demanding attention. So I have taken all the clothes off and put on a silk and lace sleep dress (cream, sheer, vintage, knee length). I am now sitting with said sleep dress pulled up to my waist and I'm going to read one of the books. I can read the other one tomorrow as it's for as assignment due later.

So, I am even more excited for Wednesday because it means dressing up and may even include curly hair or big sparkly black hoop earrings. with the black nail polish too, I'm feeling fucking awesome. And, the sex toy should arrive Friday at the latest. Probably won't play with it until then though no matter when it arrives.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Wow, that's very nice.

Is that really your thigh?