Friday, March 11, 2005

OH MY WORD

ok. so I am drunker than I have been in a long time. YTalked to striped coat honestly. danced with dakota to new order. I ate chips and talked to a guy we call john lennon because of his hair adn the chip place. I hsve chips in my purce but I ate them all. what a greAt night. so I'm standing in front of the windo wof my flat and I thinik someone saw me pretty naked from then top up. I still hav e m,y thong on.

I got two emails oday afte whayt I think was a sad post about how hot I am/ I llike comments and I like email but man give me something to fucking work iwht in my real life. One done good, other not. I'll worte in the morning and I will not edit this. this iks to see who I was. MHY thong is wet and I would have totally fucked stripedcoat tongioht if he asked me to and if he was straight, I did say I was 40/60 though. and I am more like 70/30 or somethinfg.

doe sany of this make sense at all? This is only one of two nights really. ok. I am off to bed. who kjnows what will be tomorrow. I misss someone who I am used to and U SHOUDLN;T MISS. sorry. caps. iok. goodnight everyone.

No comments: