Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I want it to be warm

I wrote a post yesterday afternoon but blogger wasn't letting me post it. I saved it but it was all this: I'm bored and am now behind on working on my paper. I have to plan two weekends in london and have no map and no money and it's not very productive. I want a woll store to go to in lond and can't find one, so if anyone knows please share info.

Last night I finsihed my major craft project that I've been working on. I could never make them to sell because I would have to charge a fortune to make up for the amount of time spent on them. Oh well. I watched Puch-Drunk Love and remembered how much I love that movie. See it, it's great. A quircky a-typical lvoe story with some of the best "sweet" moments between two characters that put in any other contaxt would be retarded and very non-lovey.

I went and spent some very productive hours in the library and have three moe books to read before I can really get into writing. Two of the books have to be back at the library by 10 tomorrow morning so those will get done tonight. The other will wait for tomorrow. I'm not too sure what angle I'm taking on the project, but I've got lots of good and relevant information and once I decide what my main point is I expect it to come together quickly. I have 5 days next week to complete it, save for some light editing. I'll take a final draft with me on the trip so I can re-arrange or clarify things if I want.

Also, I'm not really doing any work for HK Ltd. Basically I would like to but they haven't gotten me the information I need to work with and so no work to do. Ok, because it's going to be boring and tedious work, but I really would like the money.

I've also noticed my sexx-drive is pretty mellow right now. I think it's partly the after-period hormones and partly lack of stimulation. No hot boys or fun conversation in lectures, no 18 year olds playing football outside my flat, no drunken dancing. That all combines to make for boring craft and school related posts.

Oh, yesterday I was also musing about starting a bog just for crafting because it's taking up a lot of my mind and also space here where I don't think it really belongs. Porblems is whether to make it anonymous or not, and if I can maintain 3 online things. We'll see.

No comments: