Thursday, March 10, 2005

Finally

Well for whatever reason I wasn't able to post today. I just put up an entry I had saved and wrote earlier today.

I'm in a better mood now a bit and saw a wonderful film (I heart Huckabees) tonight. Going to head home in a few minutes and have a snack and do some reading and go off to bed. I've been emotional today and I want to have dinner with people tomorrow. I don't really feel like going to the party on Saturday but I will and I know I'll end up having fun.

I'm still feeling lonely today though and really need a hug and some reassurance. I have made a lot of friends here but today I miss some of my ones from home. Those who would kind of drop things and help me feel better. I do feel ok though and know I'll feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would drop everything to give you the love you want and deserve! but this nihon postal code keeps me away. 7.5 months. yaya!!! xoxo di.