Thursday, March 03, 2005

a proper morning

I actually got up at a time that was reasonable to when I have to leave the house. I've showered and am reading an article in a book that I have to return today. I will even maybe get to read an article in a another book so I can return it. I will definately be having an actual breakfast.

I haad dreams last night. Lots of stuff not related to eachother.

A giant party when I was really drunk an a friend was having problems with something.
The waitress at the bar not giving me what I ordered and refusing to give me the right thing.
My flatmate from home almost hooking up with young downstairs boy and it upsetting me.
Repetitively walking through a restaurant that was in a solarium type thing with lots of plants and yellow and blue and white. Italian or Greek food.
Being at my mothers flat the next morning and it's messy as if we've had a party there. My mother is out of town and I have to clean it up before we leave. People from my fun lecture are on the patio eating ice cream for breakfast. And the friend mentioned above is cooking mini hotdogs in a wok full of water and they keep falling out.
Talking with a guy in an expensive black car. I don't now what the topic was or who he was.

Interesting all around.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Man I'm tired again today.

Hope you have a good day.

I'm trying to think of something fun to say.

But my mind doesn't seem to want to play.

Perhaps if I were to have a good lay.

I'd be able to show others the way.