Wednesday, March 09, 2005

myself and others.

Ok, so I'm home from the night out. black thong and black tank that I wore tonight are all I'm still wearing. the tank straps keep slipping down my arms, threatening to reveal a wonderul set of breats. (Is that arrogant?) ANyways, some things I will consider writing about tomorrow.

How I sometimes hate couples.
How coulples sometimes make me want to sleep with them.
My ideal amount of alcohol.
How much gay boys make me hot, unless they are annoying.
What I learnt about stripedcoat.
How much I adore lily and will miss her.
How I need new eye make-up remover.
How disappointed I am to not have lusted over a single boy all night.
How easy it is for me to be all talk and no fucking action.
How sexy I felt with hair tousled from dancing and droplets of rain on my bare cleavage.

I'm almost finished my sandwich and I'm going to go read a transcript or two in bed. Have to e on campus tomorrow by one, so not an early morning by any means. Also, going to a film tomorrow night, dinner on Friday (striped coats birthday) and party on saturday (the hawaiian theme). I'll be around.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Wow, you sound like a busy girl.

I look forward to hearing about all of the aforementioned topics.

Have a good day.