Friday, March 04, 2005

certified crazy

The instructor of our fun lecture is now officially crazy because she threw a bottle of water at classclown today. He was pointing out something to another member of the little group we were working in whilke someone else was talking and she lost it. I was sitting right beside them and I didn't hear them talking. It's turning into the stressful lecture. I have another lecture after that one, but I didn't go and went to the pub for a drink with classclown and two other girls.

I'm happy to be home now. I tidied the kitchen and made a snack in my fancy heels (3 1/2 inches) and that put me in a good mood. At the pub we were talking and I felt nice and included, but then they were all talking about what they were doing tonight and I felt disincluded. I am into a different scene than them but if they asked me to go, I totally would. I really want to go out this weekend. I also saw stripedcoat at the pub and we talked for a bit and I was glad he stopped because I wouldn't have seen him otherwise.

I must go to Sainsbury's tonight because I have almost no food and nothing that is more than just empty carbohydrates. I just talked to Victoria and she's working all weekend so there's not chance of convincing her to go out. May just be another weekend in doing school work, which is ok really. It's now raining which really makes me not want to go to Sainsbury's because I have to walk.

10 comments:

Delgar said...

So did she actually throw the bottle at him, or just the water from the bottle?

Well I hope you find something fun to do this weekend.

WooHoo, heels!

It's only rain, it's not like it's snow or something. Sheesh. Get to the store damnit.

Celia said...

She actually threw a 1 litre bottle about 3/4 full of water at him. I can't believe it actually happened.

I do have plans with Lily and Pink on sunday to craft and staying home just means I can get lots of work done and treat myself a bit. Maicure, pedicure, that kind of thing.

It's stopped raining so I'm going. And I'd prefer snow to rain actually.

Celia said...

She actually threw a 1 litre bottle about 3/4 full of water at him. I can't believe it actually happened.

I do have plans with Lily and Pink on sunday to craft and staying home just means I can get lots of work done and treat myself a bit. Maicure, pedicure, that kind of thing.

It's stopped raining so I'm going. And I'd prefer snow to rain actually.

Delgar said...

Well I hope you have a fun filled weekend. Mine is looking to be rather boring at best.

I guess we are going out for dinner tonight, that might be fun, but I guess we'll see.

Celia said...

I think you need to be more optomistic. Tonight could be much fun and relaxing with your wife can't be that bad.

Delgar said...

You are correct. 90% of all fun correlates to your attitude going into it.

I just need to psyche myself up for it.

Celia said...

oh, I so like being right.

Delgar said...

Right now she's all mad at me for something I did a long time ago, any ideas on how to change her mood?

Celia said...

Well I don't know why she's mad at you (or do I?) and from what I've heard I don't understand her too much, so I wouldn't know what would make her feel better about things.

Make sense?

Delgar said...

No you don't know why she's mad at me.

It makes total sense.

She has a very hard time getting over things, something that I don't understand.