Thursday, March 31, 2005

Balancing away

So a bunch of very mixed stuff going ont today. I got new jeans with a surprisingly small amount of fuss and they were super affordable. I boughta few more craft things but the big shop in town didn't have the best selection of something I wanted so I'm a bit stuck there. It'll be fine for now though. I got my London map and feel very happy about that. I returned my books this morning but I still need to finish reading one so I'll be going to the library tomorrow morning before I go to catch my train. I have another here that I will work on tonight. Then next week will be all writing the paper.

I've also sorted out my money and have less than I need. I knew I'd have less, but not being given the stuff to do work for HK ltd was unexpected and I overdrew one of my bank accounts by 36 pence (!!!!) and they charged be tons because of it. And it was a studpid mistake on my part, I forgot that my UK credit card minimum payment is automatically taken out of the account I never use, which was 36 p short of the payment. My other account had enough money to clear it. So because of that, my credit card company also charged me a whack. The whole thing has basically cost be over 50.00 pounds, which I really can't afford and makes me miss my wonderful little bank in Canada that would just let me be overdrawn for a few days, or transfer money from one account to other other to cover it.

Not going to fuss over it though as it won't help. This weekend in London will be cheap though because I've got to do museum work and most of them are free. No shopping either. I'll be in a position to shop when my company from Canada comes next weekend, and they will be likely to even buy stuff for me which is brilliant.

I feel like I need to apologize for being boring and just talking about money and crafts and shopping. I'm supposed to be talking about sex and boys but unfortunately my life is completely void of both right now. I was in the gap today looking at jeans even though they don't carry my size here and a hot guy asked if he could help find my size, so I lied about what it was. They still didn't have any of that style in the fake size and I turned down his offer to check in other washes. I felt like a huge loser. Then there was no cute weekend bag at boots, although that's likely for the best.

I might update in the morning but I won't be using the net while in London so expect no action until Sunday night.

3 comments:

cackmandu said...

Been a while since I have stopped by. Glad you outfitetd yourself. Who really gives a shit if you talk about sex and boys? Maybe some of the pervs (me included on certain days) do but keep on keepin on.

Anonymous said...

oh love, dont lie about your size. cute boys at the gap suck for that. xoxo .

Delgar said...

Just wanted to say write what you want, that's what blogging is about.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading, just been busy lately.

Hope things are going well for you.