Wednesday, March 02, 2005

On my way

Well, I am going to walk to the film tonight. It's kind of far, but I need the air I think. I'm taking my diskmac which I hardly ever do. (I want an ipod shuffle sooooo bad!) Hawksley Workman is in it. I have my hair tied up in a pony tail and my long bangs are kind of swept to the side, but mostly in my face. I'm wearing jeans and my new runners, with a blue shirt that's got a deep v-neck and is cut the same way in the back. I'm got a pink and blue arm warmer made by a wonderful woman on my arm. Almost completely jewerly free except the black plugs I always wear in my lobes (2ga).

I'm going to put a pink hoodie on under my black winter coat because it's cold out. I'm taking a small purse that I last used at campus 14 so it is covered in mud, but works best with the diskman. As for make-up, I've just got the standard light pink lip gloss and heavy matt black eyeshadow. It's my "I'm frustrated but want to have fun" look.

I've got to run if I'm going to make it on time.

3 comments:

Delgar said...

Have Fun.

I still have a couple hours of work left. :(

I've been good today and I've done lots of work.

Celia said...

You certainly spent your time doing something other than commenting on me. Glad the job seems to be getting better.

Celia said...

Well actually I wasn't going to a movie theatre, which I would call a cinema anyways, at all.

The film society shows the films in the function room of a pub, I could have said that I was walking to the pub to be more precise, but possibly misleading. However, to say I was walking to the cinema would have been entirly incorrect.