Sunday, March 13, 2005

Retiring to warmth

I feel a bit more organized about my homework but actually did very little. Tomorrow will require serious library work in between lectures and them serious stuff at home to because I have an assignment due on Tuesday for my fun lecture. I also have a paper to write for Friday, but it's St. Pat's on Thursday and I'm obviously going out drinking so it must be done by 4:00 on Thursday.

When I live my in own flat again (or at least back in my flat where my flatmate is nice and not dirty) I am going to watch films while in the bath tub. I wanted to today but didn't feel like I could. I also probably shouldn't be spending over an hour in the bath at a time though.

This week is the last monday in a long time where I will have to wake up for a 9:00 class so I am going to head to bed relatively early. I will get up at a decent time tomorrow and have enough time for a morning shower. (something's going on in the kitchen that does not smell good)

I'm sorry I've been boring and mopey this weekend. Excitement is planned for Thursday and Saturday (Dinner and films at Scotsmans) and this is my last week of lectures for four weeks. Over break I have someone very special from home coming to visit me and we're going to spend a week in the south west. I also have a weekend trip to London planned and thoughts of visitng Birmingham or Newcastle should I decide I can afford it. Brum will be cheaper technically, but is likely to have better shopping. We'll see.

I am doing some freelance work for the company I work for in Canada but it's the most boring shit ever so you have much complaining and procrastination to look forward to. Victoria is away much of the break as is Lily, so I'll also likely be bored an lonely sometimes. I also have a major paper to write before term starts. But a lot of work and little fun release means more wanking than usual so it's not all bad.

Also, I will have less new stuff to write about but more time to write, so if you all want to hear about something let me know and I'll see if it's post worthy. ok, I've got to run and jump in bed. Hope everyone has throughly enjoyed the weekend.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Wow, you don't check blogland on the weekend and see what you miss.

Anyway, I hope that your Monday is going well! I hope my Monday goes well, as mine is just begining.

By the by, you blog sexy, and in blogland, that's very bloggy.

Hmm I'm starting to talk like a smurf.

Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf, Gargamel is Smurfing Smurfette.

Oh my Smurf!