Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Last Paragraph

Well I'm feeling better now. I don't want to rip my uterus out anymore which is a very good thing. I'm stil uncomfortable and walking is no fun but I'd way rather deal with this than what was going on earlier. I was going to try some reading before going to bed but I just don't think that's in the cards. I did get a bunch of stuff done today though so I'm fairly happy with that considering.

Tomorrow, however, because I didn't get any reading done yesterday or today I have to get through three books and even a few articles. I'm getting my hair trimmed at 4:30 also so that should break up the day a bit. Friday I must go to the library to get some books for the weekend, pick up one on reserve for me and returns some others.

I'm getting an ipod mini in a few weeks and I want to make a bunch of covers for it. It is going to come with one, but I want to make a bunch so my ipod will have a wardrobe of sorts. I know, I'm a loser. But may camera and laptop have matching custom made covers so why should the ipod be left out? I am going to wait to make them until I've got the thing in my possession, but I'm planning now.

Still thinking on and off about classclown today but it's dwindling as the days go which is great. That's it for my posting tonight kids and I will be around tomorrow.

No comments: