Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Evening comes

I write the title and realize it's a really bad pun for my day. Oh well.

So I did some homework, chatted with Lily, then got bored. Bored as in aimlessly surfing the net and staring at the books I said I;d read today. But then I decide I'd rather take a map. So now I'm in bed feeling like I just want to hang out here for an hour or so more. I had lunch about an hour ago so I'll make a late but healthy dinner.

Now, I have been someone avoiding sex for a bit now. I guess I had to figure some stuff out in my head. What has come of this is that I like wanking for the sake of wanking. It's not like somehting I do just becasue I'm horny and have no one around to have sex with. If I was in a relationship I'd still be wanking on my own. Even the large majority of my fantasies don't actually involve me.

I'm going nowhere with any of this, I'm just bored. I'm going to goof on the net a bit more while in bed and then go and do more work towards the end of the hour. I have to to keep on schedule.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wank again.

Celia said...

You're on thin ice with me. Don't be too demanding.

But, ya, I'm likely to do so before the day is out just because it's that time of the month.

Anonymous said...

I was just kidding. I think I will always be on thin ice with you. I love the drawing attached to your comments, did you draw that?

Delgar said...

Wow I've been incoginito for far too long. Well I hope that your evening goes well. I'm just catching up on all that I missed, but work has been fairly frantic today.

Celia said...

Drawing is actually a heavily photoshoped image of me. I don't remember what effect I used.