Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hardly Mid-Day

Well I did go for a walk and boughta few things to craft. Just what I needed to get the gift parcel off really. I have a bunhc of other projects in mind, but I need to go into the city to get that stuff. I'm actually a bit surprised I didn't have to for these projects. I think I might start a craft blog though, because I really have a lot going in my head right now about it and I don't think it all fits here really.

The problem with another blog is that it would mean three to maintain, at least until I get home and my travel journal is done, and I have a problem maintaining them both as it is. I also would like the craft one to be myself, so it wouldn't link up here, but I think that's ok. I'll wait until after my vacation to think about it. Starting tomorrow I'm on total paper writing mode so I don't have to worry about it while I'm off actually on a vacaction.

I'm all screwed about London this weekend and next. Next weekend I'm with someone and I'm supposed to be kind of planning it, but I suck. Well I don't I just can't decide how to do everything with time to actually visit stuff and go shopping. We've only got two days, but lots of stuff to fit into those two days. As for this weekend, I'm trying to create a schedule but I'm getting stuck.

I think my first problem is that I have no money right now really. I'm waiting for some but it's not here and that's stressful. I also want a detailed London street map so I can mark all the things I want to do/see on it and plan that way, it works best for me. But I don't want to go into the city just for that, and the town doesn't have one that's not for cars. I might just have to wait until I"m there on Friday. At least that day I know what I'm doing (Tate Modern, Saatchi and Maybe a quick visit to the portrait gallery) and then that night I can sort Saturday and Sunday. And if anyone out there knows of a good wool shop in central London let me know. I can't find one and it's freaking me out.

I think I have to start keeping food in my room. There's a bunch of people in my kitchen againa dn I have a feeling it won't be free for at least another hour and I'm sure it won't be clean then either. Pasta is the plan tonight. I think. I might watch on of the few film I brought with me tonight. I have seen them all a bunch of times so I can craft while watchning them. Maybe Punch-Drunk Love. Hmm. We'll see.

No comments: