Sunday, March 27, 2005

moving along

Feeling better about classclown today. Just thinking and caring less about it which is what I was fairly successfully doing until I had the dream. I guess tha facts are that he, for my purposes, has a girlfriend and I'm not attracted to him physically. those two things are enough for me not to crush on him. I have other things my mind should occupy itself with right now. I am going to try to not crush on anyone now and only get preoccupied with people I genuinely like and there's a real possibility they like me, and I'm not going to let it run away from me loike it so often does.

Got the rest of the reading I can do for my paper without hitting the library done today so tonight will be early to bed (especially since I wasn't awake until 1:30 today) so that I can get lots done at the library tomorrow. I work on the gift and saw something I really want to make but need to buy supplies and can't do that for a few days yet. My next trip into the city will kick ass.

Today was the last day of my period and I am super happy with the menstrual cup and totally reccomend it for any women who may be reading. I was anticipating some difficulties for the first few days from other's experiences but I had none which is great. It'll be nice to see if if makes my cramps better next month, which would be like the biggest fucking bonus of a product ever.

I want to craft a bit more tonight and maybe watch a film but I'm pretty tired already. I kind of want a bath but if I wash my hair the wonderful straightnes will be gone and I'm not quite ready to do that. On the same kind of note I found dry shampoo at boots, which I've always wanted but I can't afford the Bumble and Bumble stuff which is the only one I've ever seen. So, with the hair concerns in mind, I think I am going to go off into someone else's sexual fantasy life, because as we have seen I don't have one of my own, and wank for the first time in several days. Might not be long in some peoples books but it is in mine.

Hope everyone's had a stunning easter weekend, or at least a decent one. (AH! I just realized clocks went forward. It's later than I thought. blah. oh well, it's not like I have a schedule I have to keep to or anything.)

2 comments:

Delgar said...

Just saying Hey!

So Hey!

My weekend was okay how was yours? I guess I'll go update about my weekend.

Celia said...

Hello to you both.

Weekend has been good overall.