Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It's the little things

1. I'm still deciding if I want to take my orgasm count to 5 in 24 hours. It's not record breaking or anything, but my current tiredness is just slightly outweighing my current arousal.

2. My rooms smells like what I made for dinner and it's nice. It also looks like I'm a compuslsive masturbator and cleaner.

3. The Artist used to tell me he could tell just from touching my breats if I was having my period, but I never could. Tpday and yesterday however, I noticed a difference. I can't really poinpoint it though. It also could be because I feel like I'm gaining weight even though I don't appear to be. I really need some fucking motivation on that front and don't know where it's going to come from.

4. I used a new face cleanser tonight and I really hope my skin doesn't get pissed at me for it. It feels ok right now but we'll see what's happening on Friday or so.

5. I have to go out tomorrow. I think I get really productive on my own up to a certain point. today was past that point because I got shit done. But I can't shop in the city. No H&M, no FCUK, nothing like that. I have to act like I have the pathetic amount of money I actually do. No fun, but smart.

No comments: