Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Things change quickly

So I come home from doing research on a project I'm really enjoying and make some lunch and start looking for some images for the presentation. I'm doing good, am going to start doing vocabulary soon, am waiting to hear from Victoria when she's done work to decide if we'll walk or bus to the film. I'm eating the delicious Gingersnaps and throughly relaxed.

Then Victoria calls and says she's not coming tonight. Not a big deal because they're be a bunch of other poeple there I know (lily, scotsman and others) but it sours me. Then I get down on myself about boys and suddenly a good mood is less than present. It's all just stupid.

I'm irritated for myself for feeling this way.

3 comments:

Delgar said...

Best to take a deep breath, and just relax.

Delgar said...

You're letting yourself jump into a negative state of mind, you just need to take a step back, and realize that things are not as bad as you may think they are.

Celia said...

I know and that's why I'm irritated with myself. I'm eating ice cream now and am going to read some no-school related stuff and zone out for a bit.

I think I'm feeling a bit lonely today and know everything is great except that one thing I can't seem to fix. and I'm a bit of a control freak so it's a bit frustrating. I know relaxing will make it better though.