Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Nothing Like a Bear Bath

I just had a semi-long shower. I'm lying in bed now with my towel wrapped around me but not covering much. My hair is in two braids behind my ears so it'll be wavy tomorrow. I trimmed my pubic hair a bit as it's something I have been doing for the last several months but with very little consistancy. I've notice that my nail polish is chipping and needs to be redone, but my toenails do not.

The lights are off, the door is locked and the alarm is set. Both toys are sitting out on the end table but I can barely make them out in the darkness. The plug has a flat base that kind of lightly suctions onto things that are also flat. no point to that, just information. Today has been a good average day and I hope the rest of the week is such.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there with you.

Anonymous said...

me too! but, obviously in a totally different way. unless its with hawksley, and a gold leather harness. i will read you every day, twice even. now that its working. like a japanese train. xoxo