Thursday, March 17, 2005

Day in, Day out

I'm not feeling very well today. My energy is low and I don't really want to go to the pub tonight with everyone. I want to get crisps and eat the rest of my dip. I haven't started my paper yet either but I've been thinking about it so hopefully in the next four or so hours it writes itself.

Because I am here, and musicless, any (non-sexual) questions put in the comments will be answered. Island is currently here waiting for a computer, classclown is in front of me and another guy, Musical, from the fun lecture is also here. I love this lab.

4 comments:

Delgar said...

Well I can't think of any questions right at the moment.

So I'll just wish that you have a good day and I'll be back if I can think of anything. I need to update my blog, seeing as I didn't get a chance to yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. Feel free to ignore my comments, I see I have added unwanted drama to your blogworld. My apologies.

Delgar said...

Ooo,

What's your favorite color and why?

Celia said...

zach, I'm open to your comments if you take me into consideration with them. I'm open to being shown the side of the connection you see. Explaining where we have made contact before would be a welcome and appreciated way of starting that (you can even get me by email if you want).

delgar,
Fav coulours are pink and grey. Pink is happy and youthful, but also sweet and crazy. Grey is melancholy and almost not a colour. They both go with everything (ya, I think pink goes with everything). I love pink clothes and I love grey make-up. Paired together is fab.