Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Inpsired by Lily

Well the below music stuff is. Tonight I am again going to bed early as I need the sleep. I still have some reading to do in the morning before a meeting with the people I'm doing my second and last presentation with. I am in bed, above the covers as I have been recently when writing at night. Green tank and white and pink thong. My hair is actually brished and straight and I'm not so sure I want to get it cut now. I'm not sure if I'm going to wank tonight and I may just go to sleep nice and early. If I do the clothes will not stay on. Maybe read a transcript or something.

How many total songs? 2125. Will be some new ones tomorrow though.

Sort by Song Title - first and last songs? "En Gallop" by Joanna Newsom (but that's itunes counting the quotation marks as first alphabetically so it doesn't really make sense.) and Zuton Fever by The Zutons

Sort by Time - first and last songs? Dig Your Grave by Modest Mouse (0:12) and River by Red House Painters (11:20)

Find 'sex.' How many songs show up? 32. Granted 16 of those are songs by a wonderful band called "Young and Sexy" and another 7 are from TLC's CrazySexyCool.

Find 'death.' How many songs show up? 3 and one is a track from the second romeo and Juliet soundtrack that is just the sounds of the death scene.

Find 'love.' How many songs show up? 126. But a few are because of album titles ( Hawksley Workman's Lover/Fighter: 12; Modest Mouse's Good News for People Who Love Bad News: 15; Simon Wilcox's Mongrel of Love: 8; and Copyright's Love Story:7) But a lot of them even so.

Secret: I've been thinking tonight about something I thought I wasn't going to. Hmmm.

No comments: